Explorer-like MSMQ and ActiveMQ management console
With QueueExplorer you can do much more than with built-in management console - copy, move or delete messages, save and load, stress test, view and edit full message bodies (with support for XML, JSON, .Net objects...), and much more.
Key benefits for developers/testers
- Test sending and receiving applications independently of each other - create, store, analyze, edit, and resend test messages.
- Send thousands of messages for performance testing.
- View and edit message body in detail - JSON, XML, WCF, .Net...
- Extract your own business data from messages using XPath, JSON, or Regex (Pro).
Key benefits for administrators
- Backup and restore messages.
- Manage local and remote queues.
- Troubleshoot, fix and resend poison and failed/deadletter messages.
- Filter and sort messages to quickly find important data.
- Tab based interface for working with multiple servers at once (Pro).
Additional benefits over built-in MSMQ console:
Additional benefits over ActiveMQ web console
- Live Topic view - watch messages as they arrive.
- All message and header properties are available in a message list, and can be used for filtering and sorting.
- Reduced clutter - collapse all queues/topics with same prefix, e.g. ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection, ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer...
- Although QueueExplorer is Windows application, it can manage remote ActiveMQ brokers running on Unix/Linux.
See all features
- Auto refresh
- Progressive message loading
- ActiveMQ support
- Flexible GUI with docking panels
- Better MSMQ connectivity with QueueProxy
New in Professional edition:
- Extract data from messages using XPath, JSON, or Regex
- Custom folders for queues
- Improved queue views
Full list of improvements in 4.0 with screenshots
Standard vs Professional editions
Download free trial
Subscribe to news about QueueExplorer development and other queuing tools and articles