We released new major version of QueueExplorer. Here’s list of most important new features in QueueExplorer 3.0:
- Message body is visible at all times, so it’s much easier to check several messages in a queue – body will be automatically displayed as you click on message.
- Subqueues are supported if QueueExplorer runs on OS which offers that functionality (Windows Vista or higher).
- Messages can be quickly filtered by any field, or you can even create more complex queries.
- Performance is improved in several areas. Now it’s realistic to open, select, save or load queues with tens of thousands of messages.
- New file format is compressed and much smaller than before, and it doesn’t need lot of memory during save/load as prevoius file format did.
- WCF messages viewer.
- Color coded XML editor replaced previous read-only XML view.